Manu and Tristan built what can only be described as a citadel on the beach (which I then had to try to prevent the barbarian hoard, Sam, from attacking).
Here is that very barbarian showing the tools of the attack! As we did with Tristan we took to going to the beach at 7pm so we could destroy other people's sandcastles with impunity!
On the merry-go round. We 'had' to go out into town quite regularly to get our wifi hit!
Tristan on 'Noisette'. For the last few years he's had a pony called Pauly (albeit that it did change colour on us once!) - anyway no more Paulys apparently - long live Noisette!
Manu catching up with his tan and university friends.
I caught up with my mussel count
and we even got a ride on an oyster boat ( I wasn't sure if we'd still have a pushchair by the end of it as it was perched precariously at the end).
