Tristan has turned 1! I know people said how fast it all goes but I never fully believed them.

He had a lovely day with us both going swimming, music class and lunch in town (he likes a mango frappaccino from Costas!).

He immediately understood the unwrapping present concept (I think we'll be having fun at Christmas!)

He's learning so much and you can really tell he's in the middle of a big burst of development. As soon as he got this telephone (thanks uncle - its his very favourite toy) he picked it up and said 'aho' and has been getting praise for this party trick ever since!. He has also learnt to make clip-clop donkey noises and while we were blowing up the balloons he grabbed one (inflated though) and started blowing on it - he's come a long way from that helpless little orange baby we had a year ago!