I don't know if its peer pressure, or the promise of a new bike when he masters cycling,but he's really made loads of progress this week. Manu is relieved as it means he may be off the hook with the running alongside!
Saturday, 5 October 2013
What no stabilisers
Tris is almost there without stabilisers. Like he was when he started walking he has certain surfaces that he wont use - in this case he only likes grass. He also needs a push to get going.
I don't know if its peer pressure, or the promise of a new bike when he masters cycling,but he's really made loads of progress this week. Manu is relieved as it means he may be off the hook with the running alongside!
I don't know if its peer pressure, or the promise of a new bike when he masters cycling,but he's really made loads of progress this week. Manu is relieved as it means he may be off the hook with the running alongside!