Monday, 31 December 2012

Noel 2012

Here are some snapshots of our Christmas. Tristan's first comment was 'where is the snow', he may have had too much of a diet of snowy Christmas songs. The day started at 6.40am which I suspect will be the latest we shall get away with now for a few years!


Grandma came to stay and first up it was stocking time... yes Sam got the understated tiger dressing gown and Tristan the pjs...


Tristan's first sight of the presents under the Christmas tree was a classic!
Tristan was so keen to get presents that he almost fell into Grandma's santa sack!

 Sam soon got the hang of opening presents although he was frustrated that he wasn't allowed to eat wrapping paper. His presents included lots of touch and feel books, a ballpool dinosaur and aquadoodle.



Tristan and papa "we are engineers" trying to figure out one of the toys. Tris's favourite present was the playmobil castle which he had just about given up on receiving.

We had a lovely day until at about midnight Tristan and I both started throwing up and that was how we spent the whole night followed by several days of recovering. I will never eat a sprout as long as I live!