Tuesday, 10 July 2012

10 weeks today

Sam is 10 weeks old now so is doing a lot more stuff (or I am getting braver about doing more stuff with him!).
Samuel went on his first train journey (he cried, perhaps he knew it was for shopping in Reading!) 
 ....then he fell asleep and snored
Sam also got photographed for his first passport - I think he looks a bit like a young Patrick Moore (perhaps the planet theme of his room is having an effect) - he just needs the monicle!

Here he is watching his mobile - I love the way his head rotates too!

He has had his first lot of jabs - they didn't go down well, and had his (possibly unrelated) first lot of calpol 3 days later.  NB he's now 12lbs 9oz /5.7 kilos.

Sam also slept through on Saturday night - the irony was I'd expressed milk so that Manu could do the dreaded 3am feed for the first time - and he didn't wake up (I did though a lot and was like Pamela Anderson by the morning)! This hasn't been repeated though so we are back to the 3am  then 6am ish feeds.