Wednesday, 9 May 2012

More week 1...

People always say that the second child never gets any photographs - I'm determined to avoid this - although Tristan manages to get into most of them!

Samuel is proving to be a pretty chilled baby, he feeds well (to the point of making himself sick!) and is now starting to spend small periods of time awake and assessing his environment - not too sure what his thoughts are on this...
Sleep is still at a premium but I think that will get worse when Manu is back in work next week. Tristan alternates between being very interested in Samuel and completely ignoring him, and seems unimpressed at his rate of progress in being interested in toys.

Our division of tasks is as I follows: I am responsible for input, Samuel for throughput and Manu for output - yes my sheet is clean so far, I have avoided every poo-ey nappy (I think the whole missing the birth has given me extra bargaining power!)...